Friday, September 16, 2011

what to do? what to do?

Yay! First preschool dropoff without hysterical crying. Or any tears at all. Ugh, this has been the most traumatic week ever...until today. Fingers crossed the good vibes stick with us through next week. Now I'm home, wrapping up work on a #NYFW project and can't figure out what to do next. I'm so used to cooking, cleaning, shopping or talking to friends in tiny doses between throwing baseballs, crashing cars or doing puzzles that I don't even know how to handle the 2 hours I have before I need to pick up B. All I really want to do is spy on B. at preschool and see who he's playing with and what's he's eating. Mama has major separation issues! Or I could just go back to bed and watch TV. Holy cow. It's been 2 years, 5 months and 1 day since I've had that option. Too many choices. Help, I need a bossy 2-year-old to tell me what to do!

1 comment:

  1. My money's on going back to bed to watch TV and eat chocolate.

    ReplyDelete