Wednesday, July 27, 2011

quesedillas anyone?

Holy guacamole. We're on our third quesedilla in as many meals. We had quesedillas/carnitas at K.'s house for lunch yesterday. A new one for B. and me but I'm starting to be less subtle with my subterfuge. I can stuff just about anything in a tortilla shell with cheese, offer it up with avocado and he'll eat it. (K. got her carnitas meat at Trader Joe's which I need to pick up.) Spaghetti was on the menu for dinner last night. I made bolognese sauce over the weekend and got some into him a couple of days ago but last night it was rejected in favor of another quesedilla and then he just had a bean quesedilla for lunch today. I can't wait to see what he wants for dinner tonight.
*Somehow it seems important to add that we're not farting up a storm here. Oddly gas isn't an issue even with all the beans he's eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment