Tuesday, June 22, 2010

first foods

I was surfing the Web today and found Kourtney Kardashian's baby blog on People and something about it just resonated. She's feeding her son cereal for the first time this week. Somehow this has me feeling all sappy. Like at the time that was such a BIG deal (Is he gonna like it? Will it make him sleep better at night? Ha!) and I couldn't wait for B. to start eating solids. Except now as I scramble to feed him multiple fresh/nutritious/diverse/interesting/organic meals a day somehow a little rice cereal and milk mush seems so easy! I miss that stage. As it is I'm still feeding him Earth's Best multi-grain cereal every morning but now I mix it with fruit puree and milk because just the carbs on their own always seemed like unnecessary filler to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment