Tuesday, March 23, 2010

is giada de laurentiis a super mom?

I don't know when it first aired but I recently caught an ep of Giada De Laurentiis' show featuring daughter Jade's first birthday. Giada made this amazing looking Pastina with Peas and Carrots but here's the deal, Jade was eating the pasta with her very own fork. Full disclosure: I want Giada's life but no sour grapes here (even though the haters here are pretty funny). But is this really possible? Ben would be more likely to stab himself in the eye at this stage. So is Jade just an overachiever like her mom? Do Italian genes predispose you to be a better pasta eater? Or, thanks to the magic of television, was Jade actually 18 months when they shot her “1st birthday”? This is one of those things I must know. Like if you ever meet her, ask for me would ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment