Tuesday, March 30, 2010

hot meal? no thanks

So I may have figured out why B. would eat leftover peas for the nanny (and not me). Last night I roasted some salmon fillets and tried to get him to eat a little. He was having no part of it. I tried again tonight with the leftovers and he ate a sizeable chunk...cold. I think that might be the trick because the peas the nanny fed him were out of the fridge as opposed to the fresh-cooked ones I tried to feed him. So despite the fact that most kids seem to prefer warm food, B. likes it chilled. As for my claim that he loves roasted carrots--he proved me a liar tonight. Slight problem with consistency this kid!

1 comment:

  1. Forget consistency. Kids' eating habits are a lot like their sleeping habits - as soon as you get used to one routine, things turn upside down.

    ReplyDelete