Saturday, May 28, 2011

is it just a california thing?

I assumed everybody was feeding their kids quesedillas until I talked to friends elsewhere and found out that wasn't the case. So maybe it's just a Southern California thing? Lucky for us. I like it so much better than a grilled cheese sandwich. For some reason the pickiest kid in the world doesn't mind having his quesedilla stuffed with beans, chicken and cheese and topped with mashed avocado. It's pretty much a perfect meal (minus any "real" vegetables). I don't think I even had Mexican food until I was a teenager so I'm fascinated that B. enjoys this stuff. He is a California kid through and through. It also makes me wonder what people in other parts of the world feed their toddlers. If anyone is reading from outside L.A., let me know your local specialty?!

No comments:

Post a Comment