Wednesday, May 11, 2011

breakfast is king

For some reason, breakfast is the one meal of the day that isn't a battle in our house. I consider this a total fluke since I put in the same amount of effort all day long and have come to accept that B. is a picky eater no matter what I do. But breakfast is a breeze. Oatmeal with cinnamon and brown sugar (to which I'm considering covertly adding apple sauce), scrambled eggs with cheese, sweet potato pancakes, bananas (on a good day), cinnamon French toast. And he eats a lot of whatever I put on his highchair tray. The only thing I have to take off the list is yogurt since he now only wants to eat the peach puree that gets mixed with his Greek yogurt. Oh and on a parallel note we just started reading Green Eggs and Ham this week. I'm gonna give it another week before I try serving up spinach infused scrambled eggs! The wheels are always turning in my head!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you can catch a break in the fight some AMs. And LOL, yeah good luck with the spinach eggs!

    ReplyDelete